Years ago, while vacationing in Mexico, I had a breakfast drink at Sanborn’s called Jugo de Seis Frutas. I can’t remember the six fruits, but I can’t forget how delicious it was! I’ve experimented with juices and smoothies until I’ve recreated the flavors. Mine is a juice of four fruits, with a splash of skim milk for a little protein. This is our regular breakfast drink.
- 1 orange, quartered and peeled
- 1 apple, quartered and cored
- ¼ pineapple, quartered and peeled
- ½ banana, peeled
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Add all ingredients in the order listed to the Vitamix container.
- Secure the lid, but leave the plug out for the plunger.
- Start the Vitamix on Variable Speed 1, increase to 10, then to High Speed.
- Use the plunger to move the fruit to the blades.
- Run for approximately 30 seconds or until drink is smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and serve.
Yield: 2 large or 4 small servings